The Ascott Limited has won six awards at this year's World Travel Awards for Europe, including Europe's Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018 - for its Citadines properties - for the third year running, and Europe's Leading Serviced Apartments for the second consecutive year. Ascott also won the Leading Serviced Apartments for Belgium and Germany for the sixth consecutive year, as well as that for Spain for the second time.
The annual event, held on Saturday 30th June in Athens, Greece, recognises leadership and excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Ascott, won the following categories:
• Europe's Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: Citadines Apart'hotel
• Germany's Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: Citadines Apart'hotel
• Europe's Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: La Clef Tour Eiffel Paris, France
• Belgium's Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels
• Germany's Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Citadines Arnulfpark Munich
• Spain's Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Citadines Ramblas Barcelona
Lee Ngor Houai, Ascott's deputy managing director for Europe, said: "We are honoured to be voted by travellers and industry peers worldwide to be the best brand with top quality serviced apartments across multiple years. These awards are a testament to the commitment, dedication and passion shown by our employees, both in Europe and further afield, in providing our guests with memorable experiences. We have also made significant investments to upgrade our properties and train our staff in delivering the Ascott hospitality. These accolades further motivate us to continue pushing the boundaries of excellence for our guests, wherever they choose to stay with us in the world."
Nancy Faure, Ascott's vice president sales and marketing for Europe, received the awards of behalf of the company.