NEW FOR 2019: ENGAGE: The Corporate Travel Buyer / Supplier Forum.
If you’re looking to understand and introduce serviced apartments, extended stay / aparthotels and short term rentals into your travel programme or they are already part of your travel or mobility programme, regardless of your volume of spend, the Travel Buyer Forum is the event for you.
08.30 – 09.30 Breakfast 'detox' with your wellness chef
Meet, mingle, energise, and create your purpose and intentions for the day by joining our wellness chef for healthy breakfast choices mixed in with a guided visualisation.
09:15 - 09:30 Guided visualisation with Craig Goldblatt
The guided visualisation exercise will allow you to practice a deep sense of gratitude for your life and all you care for. In an ever increasing busy world, we are becoming more and more visual, overloaded with stimulation.
09:30 -10:00 Introduction and welcome by Caroline Evans, Senior Account Manager, IHM and Mark Harris, Travel Intelligence Network. A snap review of the last 12 months in the bespoke accommodation space and looking to the future with industry leads.
3 minutes of fame.
10:00 – 10:30 What is wrong with the RFP/RIP to the RFP? Debate. What’s wrong and right with the RFP is it time for disruption? Hosted by Mark Harris, Travel Intelligence Network.
3 minutes of fame.
10:30 – 11:00 Healthy power juice break to reflect and revitalise and make some new friends too.
Sponsors 3 minutes of fame.
11:00 – 12:00 – Round table discussions hosted by corporate travel buyers. Choose 2 (25 mins each, no self-promotes please)
- The future of reporting tools for the alternative accommodation space – Are the buyers getting the management information they need, and are alternative accommodation suppliers providing it?
- Loyalty versus reward dilemma. Is a loyalty scheme vital for survival?
- Adapting corporate travel programmes to focus on business traveller’s mental health and wellbeing – What is everyone doing to embrace this?
- Live availability for cross selling each other’s products does it exist in reality?
- The blurring lines of the TMC and apartment agent – should they be one or are they already one?
3 minutes of fame.
12:00 – 12:45 Battle of the accommodation providers
Accommodation experts take to the stage to fight for specialist verticals, making the case why a particular segment offers the best accommodation opportunities – Hotels v Serviced Apartments v Hostels v Co-living / co-working v student housing
12:45 - 13:00 Closing remarks from our special guest with Caroline Evans, Senior Account Manager, IHM and Mark Harris, Travel Intelligence Network
13:00 - 14:15 Discovery lunch
Time to discover something useful for your business and engage with our exhibitors on the main floor
14:15 onwards Free time to discover more at Serviced Apartment Summit Europe
- Discover brands’ plans for future product, amenity and guest experience innovation
- Debate the best ways to leverage incremental savings
- Explain what operators need to do differently or better to win more business
- Share best practice and solutions with other travel managers and bookers
- Debate how serviced apartments, aparthotels and short term rentals need to evolve to meet business users' needs
- Save time and control your appointment schedule
No cost tickets are exclusively for corporate travel buyers on an invite-only basis. Email Caroline@internationalhospitality.media to apply
Limited ENGAGE non-sponsor attendee tickets are available to purchase for the half day. Those wishing to have 'access all areas' throughout SAS Europe are required to purchase the ENGAGE+ ticket(s)