The region's only leadership conference for the serviced apartment, extended stay / aparthotel and short-term rental sectors.
• Secret agents – does the sector need to be clearer about exactly whose properties they are selling when using partner networks?
• Distribution – beyond the OTAs. What will the distribution landscape look like in 2029? Will Google and Facebook be the dominant channels or is there a new wave of startups about to be unleashed? Presentation?
• Debate – apartment operators are becoming hoteliers by any other name. As average length of stay for serviced apartment operators is falling across the world, with units sizes decreasing and many properties offering a one night stay option, the distinction between serviced apartments and hotels is a thing of the past – we are all in the same business.
• Beer with the bosses
• Case studies x 2
• Travel buyer panel
• Work, rest and play - the rise of the mixed-use and co-working development. Modern travellers are not looking for demarcated areas to work, sleep, eat and socialise – they want it all in one building. Which brands are addressing this need in the most exciting and innovative ways?
Presentation – Business Travel 2020
Workshop session – designing for Gen Y
The room splits in to smaller groups to invent a concept for a 24 yr old tech savvy well-travelled entrepreneur. Groups will cover:
• Unit design
• Social spaces and community
• Branding, marketing and social media
• Sleep science
• Investment credentials
• In-room technology
• Operational technology
• More tbc
Use the arrows and the slider to take a glimpse at the days ahead.
“"It’s great, I’ve been really pleased. My favourite parts of the conference are when you’re getting data and really good insights in to what’s going on in the market."Chris Ahearn, CEO, Oakwood Worldwide